LCSI – 37 % conversion rate increase
Client: London Centre for Social Impact
A UK-based social exclusion and development think tank, LCSI improves the quality of life of disadvantaged and underprivileged communities through strong, effective and sustainable innovative social actions.
Objective of our involvement:
OTS Web services worked with LCSI to plan and implement digital marketing strategies to increase the Organisation’s brand recognition through the web content development and usability in order to attract additional partnerships, training participants and audience.
- Collect detailed data on the usage of LCSI website
- Track and build trend on visitors’ behaviour
- Detect main drop-out point in the visitors’ conversion path
- Analyse and improve thought sequence, navigability and usability of the website
- Make recommendation for redesigning the website.
- Meeting with LCSI staff and design team
- Google Analytics tracking code installation
- Goal and funnels configuration in Google Analytics
- Profiles and custom segments creation
- Content creation and development in tandem with design team
- 27.4% increase in site visits through search engine visibility and improvement to the website structure
- After a series of A/B Testing experiments, we increased conversion rate from 2 to 37% by simplifying steps to the contact page, bringing training and events under one portal page and latest news list at the homepage,
- 48% Returning visitors frequency improved through greater content and increased number of publications